Monday, September 20, 2010

Special Surprise


On September 3rd, Josh came and picked me up from work holding a single, pink and white carnation. I love that he still gives me flowers, even though we've been married for almost 2 years! A few minutes after he started driving, I knew Josh wasn't planning on going home. I tried to find out where we were going, but he never answered my questions, and soon he had me put on a blindfold. Once the car had stopped, Josh took my hand, helped me out of the car, and then had me follow him through a maze which turned out to be a parking garage. He took me inside a building and up an elevator. I then followed him into a room where he left me for a few minutes and then called out, inviting me to join him. Once I took off the blindfold I found that I was in a bathroom. I followed the sound of my sweet husband's voice, and found myself in a beautiful hotel room.



Josh had booked a room at The Little America. We were on the 12th floor and our room had a balcony with a beautiful view.

Josh is so good to me and decorated the room with rose petals and a bottle of sparkling apple cider. He had also packed everything we needed and brought the suitcase up while he was leading me through the parking garage.

We had a great time eating dinner at the steakhouse, relaxing, and then enjoying breakfast in our room the next morning. It was such a wonderful night! 

I could never thank my sweetheart enough for this sweet surprise! We needed some time alone and it was so nice to forget the rest of the world for a few hours! I am continually amazed that this extraordinary man fell in love with me and became my husband! He makes me happy every day! Thank you to my forever love!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You two are so cute together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, awesome job josh! very impressive! hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete