The car above is a 30's or 40's Ford Roadster. Josh loves the color combination and would love to paint the motorcycle like this car.
I couldn't believe how big the event was. There were hundreds of cars, trucks and motorcycles in the biggest showroom at the center. It was fun to walk back in time and see the old vehicles restored to their former glory.
I wish we would have written down all of the cars we took pictures of because even my car-savvy husband doesn't remember each type of car. But we took pictures of the ones that really caught our eye. This next one was the first one we saw. I thought it looked really neat, but not very drivable. I couldn't see how anyone would be able to see out the windshield. Josh patiently explained that it was meant to be a show car and nothing else.
We couldn't believe anyone would want to "soup-up" a Suburban. There were also some neat little contraptions at the show. These two were my favorite. First there's a motorized bar stool and the second is the coolest wagon I've ever seen. I wish my wagon was like that when I was young!

No comments:
Post a Comment