
While we were at Disneyland, Josh and I found Snow White's wishing well. It's tucked away in a quiet corner and is beautiful. There are statues of Snow White and the seven dwarfs, and a well where many come to throw their pennies and make a special wish. I did that same thing last year when I was visiting Disneyland with my sister and her family. I used all my pennies and made a special wish that I fervently hoped would come true. A wish made at Disneyland always comes true, right?
Well, this one did not and I am so grateful that my life worked out differently from what I thought would be best. For many years I had been wishing and praying

to find a man to love and who would love me back. The wish I made that day also included a specific person. As you all know, my wish to find love came true later that year. But it was with someone different than I had wished for.
Josh was a friend from church who I had never thought of romantically until we started texting and I got to know him. I fell quickly and completely in love and was scared that the relationship would end and my heart would be broken as it had been so many times before.

Thank goodness Heavenly Father knew what was best for me and blessed me with a wonderful man to marry and be with forever! Forever doesn't seem long enough to be with Josh, but I can't wait to have that time to be with him!
I feel like Sleeping Beauty, who slept until awakened by true love's kiss. I waited for many years and was in essence "asleep" until I found my handsome prince and was "awakened" by true love's kiss.

What a magical place to fall in love with my husband all over again!
I'm totally jealous that you went to Disneyland!!!
ReplyDelete